Monday, November 11, 2013

Culinary Arts Collection: Dive into Food




Once there was a touch of fall in the air, I began thinking about all the food I wanted to cook for the upcoming Holiday Season. I know Halloween is right behind us, but I don’t think it’s too soon to imagine the mouthwatering pies and scrumptious dish of mashed potatoes I’ll be inhaling in just a few weeks. Enter “Culinary Arts Collection,” a fantastic database with major cooking and nutrition magazines. You can search through thousands of recipes, peruse restaurant reviews, and read the very latest of industry news. If you’re planning to impress your mother-in-law with your amazing cooking skills, you can find menus with recipes for just about any Holiday meal. Considering a new eating lifestyle, vegetarianism, paleo diet, or gluten free? You’ll discover information about it here. The world of food is your oyster! Mmm…that sounds good. I’m going to look up a recipe for Oysters Rockefeller now.


--Anna H., Jamestown Bluffs

No comments:

Post a Comment